From Abandon Ship Wiki
Combat is a highly tactical affair in Abandon Ship, where smarts and tactics mean a whole lot more than pure brawn and ability to click faster than your opponent.
Features[edit | edit source]
- Real-time with pause combat between opposing ships and even monsters.
- Class-based crew greatly impacts performance in combat.
- Distance between ships affects visibility, chance to hit and usability of ship weapons, such as the mortar, cannons, and more.
- Multiple types of damage and destruction, including hull breaches, fire, and of course, killing enemy sailors.
- Dynamic weather affecting each and every combat encounter: Icebergs in arctic regions, fog, and more.
|This article is a stub. You can help Abandon Ship Wiki by .|
This article is a stub. You can help Abandon Ship Wiki by .